- Sit comfortably upright on your bike
- Ride at steady pace round 1500-2000 rpm i.e. about 20 to 30 kph
- When you are ready to lift up your bike, quickly open up the throttle and accelerate
- Almost immediately after accelerating, pull clutch to enough disengage and let the engine revolve at 6000rpm
- Quickly release the clutch at about 80%
- Until you wont practice throttle control, your bike should keep on popping a little bit on clutch release
- Once comfortable, start giving it a lot of throttles
All the best with learning and play safe!